What to do
To ensure you get around everything at the NZ Festival of Motor Racing we have prepared check list to give you some ideas:
- View the Bruce McLaren Trust display tent and see their display of cars as well as memorabilia for purchase
- View the display of classic BMW cars in 'Hamptons' display dome located in the Pit Paddock. The BMW Owners Club will be pleased to tell you about these cars
- Check out the great display of new BMW vehicles and motorcycles at the BMW display stand located in the Pit Paddock just behind the Pit garages
- Say a big kiwi “Kia Ora” to at least one international visitor
- Take a photo of your favourite car on your mobile phone and send it to your friends, with a note "wishing you were here"!
- Wander the pit area and watch drivers and crews working hard on their cars.
- Enjoy a quality meal at one of our fine dining venues
- Drink plenty of water
- Seek shelter from the sun, and apply sunscreen